Student can avail the School Transport according to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn up and the parents should consult the school transport incharge for necessary details.
· No child will be permitted to discontinue bus service in the middle of the session.
· All students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival of the bus. The bus will not wait for late comers.
· The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
· No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
· All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses. No student should travel standing on the foot-board.
· The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
· The drivers are instructed to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
· When the bus is in motion students must not move around the bus, nor expose heads or arms outside the window.
· Students will be held responsible for any damage to the buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
· No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
· Discarding of trash of food either inside or outside buses in not permitted.
· Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
· The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
· The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
· Bus permit cards must be carried by all those who commute by bus. Students must travel only by the buses allotted to them by the transport office.